This picture makes me happy. And since I can't eat these right now, I'm getting the most pleasure I can out of looking at them. Shall we look at these cookies together? How about looking at a cold glass of milk while we're at it? There's nothing like looking at milk & cookies.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I have run out of blogging steam these past few weeks. But there are many things I have to share, and many friends' blogs I need to read. So, hang in there. You'll hear from me soon.
6 comments:
Miss you! Can't wait till you come back!
Glad you're still around! Those cookies look divine...but looking at them does nothing for me. I need them running through my veins!!!!!
Now I need cookies. A picture is just not going to do it for me :) Have a great easter weekend.
I know what you mean. I've kind of been in a blogrut myself. It's okay - it will pass.
Mmm those look so delicious! Milk does complete the fantasy.
Thanks for the yummy picture! I too can't eat these! I have too much to lose!! (drool)
Post a Comment