We watched the video this morning and Kate even joined Andrew in saying DELICIOUS! All through breakfast, she kept repeating Andrew. Glad he likes pineapple. Reminds me, I need to offer that to my kids again. Thanks!
I loved that video! So cute! I can't believe what a little boy Andrew is now! He's so cute. He doesn't even look like a toddler anymore! Don't let him grow up too fast! :)
17 comments:
Man, is he ever enjoying that moment! That is so cute. We miss you guys so much!!!
That was so cute! Those thirds sure know how to make you smile.
We watched the video this morning and Kate even joined Andrew in saying DELICIOUS! All through breakfast, she kept repeating Andrew. Glad he likes pineapple. Reminds me, I need to offer that to my kids again. Thanks!
We watched the video this morning and all through breakfast Kate was yelling DELICIOUS! Thanks for the new word. Gald he enjoyed his pineapple.
Sorry for the repeat comments. I thought the first one didn't go through.
He just makes it look so much better huh?
That kid could make a lot of money advertising pineapple!
Sooo...do you think he liked it? : )
Darling video. He really loves that stuff! It was making me want some.
I loved that video! So cute! I can't believe what a little boy Andrew is now! He's so cute. He doesn't even look like a toddler anymore! Don't let him grow up too fast! :)
The perfect word for pineapple--delicious! Andrew's a smart kid.
He looks just like a mini version of Drew. He is so cute!
Love, love, love the new header. I sent out baby announcements like that once. It was fun!
Hey Natalie--go ahead and link it up! I'll add yours to mine, too if that's okay.
And I love that picture of the feet in your header...
That is too cute!!! What a darling little guy!! LOVE the new picture at the top with the title!! Did you take that?
Ty: I'm glad you like the new header on my blog! I didn't take the photo - we had it taken in a studio.
Too cute! I agree too, pineapple is sooooooooooo delicious!
Post a Comment