Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Have You Seen This Yet?

If you haven't seen this yet ...
You really should.
Click it.
Enjoy it.

9 comments:

Keri said...

All I have to say is OH MY FLIPPIN GOSH.... I can not wait to see it. I knew I liked the girl but wasnt sold on the boy. Now I def. am. Thanks. keri

Mindy said...

LOVED IT! I am so excited for the movie I could burst. Yesterday my friend and I drove all the way downtown to wait in a huge long line to buy 'The Host' and get tickets to a Stephenie Meyer book signing. I'm not really that excited about 'The Host' for some reason, but I'd buy anything to get to see Stephenie Meyer in person!

Marti said...

OH-I HADN'T seen that yet! How exciting! Actually I am still kind of nervous about some of the cast members...but when you love a book so much and have a picture of the characters in your head-it's hard to live up to-you know?

Chad and Sara said...

Chad bought me her new book "The Host" and I am loving it. I can't wait for the movie but most of all I can't wait for th e fourth book out on August 2. Yeah!!

Anny said...

I was excited for the movie and the new book! Now I'm really excited!

Judy said...

Ooh, thanks for sharing! That is the first trailer I've seen for the movie. Can't wait to see it.

PS This month we're reading The Host, her new book, for book club.

Jen said...

my sound didn't work but I am soooooo excited. It looks so good! What nerds we are.

Jill said...

Okay, now I definitely HAVE to read the book. I KNOW. I can't believe I haven't read it yet either!

Rachael said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! I just barely posted my thoughts on the books to my blog and then you posted this!! - great thinking. Even though I have major irks with the books, I cant wait to see the movie! Wish we all lived closer so we could do a 'girls night out' in December.

Mucho thanks for posting - I hadn't seen that yet.