Little E
Weaned
Walking, but still prefers speed crab crawling
Expert toe sucker
Turned One


Big A
Done with the binky and adios diapers
Preschooler turned snake tamer
Expert slip n slider
Turned three




Miss M
Expert playground player
Started Kindergarten
Lovely dancer
Turned five




Mr. J
Snow cone eater
Awesome big brother
Expert at the monkey bars
Turned seven
17 comments:
I'm glad the post is up in spite of blogger troubles...and how beautiful they are! Hugs and Kisses all around! P.S. That wouldn't happen to be the Spider Man Skate board would it? Matthew got the same one for his b-day (if it is, in fact, the spider man skate board).
Holy cow your kids are getting grown up. I remember when I met you you just had two, and Meagan (sp?) was running around in a diaper. They are so cute! Where did the red hair come from?
YOur kids are so darling. I love your babys hair. She is so pretty. Fun to see your site again. It is fun knowing how the Hoopes are doing.
Hooray, you're back!!
I can't believe how much your kids have grown in just 4 short months. It's fun to see their cute faces again.
Welcome back.
Nat, you survived birthday week! I don't know how you do it!!!!!! Your kids are amazingly gorgeous and growing up too fast, but I must admit I am partial to little E and that GORGEOUS red hair! I can't believe it! How is she 1 already?
Thanks for posting so many cute pictures of your kids. That picture of "Miss M" on her first day of kindergarten is SO CUTE!
Hi busy mama! Great hearing from you.
Your kids are adorable and happy. James is so handsome, especially in the snowcone picture. I didn't realize that our kids would be in kindergarten at the same time...sweet. If we are ever in the same state again, perhaps they could be in the same class. :)
You're a wonderful mom. Say hello to your husband from us.
They are SO beautiful! They have grown since you were away!
Now that's what I love to see. Oh what darling kids. I love seeing Megan with her backpack on. It's hard to believe she's in Kindergarten. And the fact that James is seven! Next year baptism. Wow. Thanks for all of these pictures Natalie.
has it only been 4 months since you took your break??
i second heather - little e's hair is gorgeous!
Thanks Natalie for the update. I'm glad you're back! I hope you had a fun summer. Cute, cute pictures. I was laughing at your "Dear Blogger" post, it is so true and frustrating!
Your kids all of such different looks. I can't believe the red hair on Emily! They are all so cute. Great job on the 3 hardest tasks as a mom- weaning, binkie bye-bye and no more diapers! You have been busy.
There is so much of your husband in Andrew. Love, love the toe-eating pictures of E. Those toe-eating days go so quickly...
So glad to see some pics! Your kids are darling, and getting so big! Where does the time go?
I love your blog...thanks for posting!
It's so good to see your kids cute faces again. I can't handle how bright red Emily's hair is- it's adorable!
PS Smitty- anyone from the NYC mish on your side bar?
No way, you are back in blogging world!??? I was suspicious when you posted a comment on my blog...
What did you feed your kids when you were away being the best mom ever?? Holy cow they have grown up. And Emily got RED HAIR??? Didn't know that happened either. How darling is she!?/ How did the blonde/red gene get so dominant in your family, I mean you are dark? Your kids look like tan california babes.
Love this post!, a great way to catch up.
Post a Comment