
Yay! My first blog award! Thanks to Adrienne for the honor.
Give one word answers with no explanation, then tag five bloggers with the "I love your blog ward"...
1. Where is you cell phone ... purse
2. Where is your significant other ... work
3. Your hair color ... brown
4. Your mother ... listens
5. Your father ... hugs
6. Your favorite thing ... food
7. Your dream last night ... short
8. Your dream goal ... weightloss
9. Room you're in ... office
10. Your hobby ... kids
11. Your fear ... rejection
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years ... vacation
13. Where were you last night ... home
14. What you're not ... sleeping in
15. One of your wish-list items ... furniture
16. Where you grew up ... Utah
16. Where you grew up ... Utah
17. The last thing you ate ... toast
18. What are you wearing ... hoodie
19. Your tv ... on
20. Your pet ... none
21. Your computer ... retarded
22. Your mood ... fine
23. Missing someone ... family
24. Your car ... love it
25. Something you're not wearing ... makeup
26. Favorite store ... Pottery Barn
27. Your summer ... gone
28. Love someone ... yessirree
29. Your favorite color ... depends
30. Last time you laughed ... yesterday
31. Last time you cried ... Sunday
I tag Heather W., Heather D., Mindy, Anny, and Allison A.
6 comments:
I love your blog too!!!!!!
Loved #'s 4 & 5, how sweet.
#8 I don't get??? You look amazing!
#21 I feel your pain.
#26 Me too.
Favorite comp: SMITTY!
It's been forever since I visited your blog. I thought you had stopped blogging....Glad you're back!
Very nice. My computer is retarded, too. Or maybe the user!
Yay! So glad you responded to the tag!. I am so glad your blog is up and running again! Hey, you headed to SLC for the holidays by chance?
Post a Comment