OK, I had a few things I've been meaning to post about, but I've just been too stressed. Stresses of family life. The news. Economy. Bail outs. Negative campaign. Global warming. 401K disasters. Ugh, I must stop. The last issue of Newsweek was so frustrating for me to read, I had to recycle it early.
But here are a few things that cheer me up. I hope they do the same for you:
Number one: Little E's Hair!
Number two: Apple and berry picking
Number three: When Big A says, "Am I driving you crazy, Mom?"
Number four: When piano practice occurs without "piano practice fights."
(Sorry, no pics of Mr. J by the piano)
Number Five:
Watching this and eating this for dessert afterwards. Seriously. Doesn't get any better! Now, click again on the dessert link and be certain to scroll all they way down. Go ahead. Then come back to look at a couple more cute pictures of Little E.
13 comments:
She is SO very cute! All of them are!
PS- love your short hair!! Remember the mish when you cut it super short?
Gorgeous hair! I started a new thing that the kids get to put a star on the calendar every day they practice. If they have at least 25 a month we can go to get a smoothie or a pinkberry or something (had to play it down because of said economic crisis). It helps A LOT!
Thanks for making the preggo lady cravy peach crisp!
I love little Em's hair. What a cutie.
Love her hair. When Drew lived with us his hair was pretty reddich but E takes the cake. Its darling. Reading your post made me feel better cause you have to appreiciate the little things right now.
I love pumpkin patch pictures. Little E is darling. Conference was great and helpful in such a scary time. We didn't enjoy a yummy dessert though.
That dessert looks so scrumptious! Oh! And that hair. I love the curls.
Her hair is so cute! How do I get a baby with red?
You're too funny.
That recipe looked absolutely divine. HOLY COW!
Good thing Conference can renew our souls, right!!?? I just choose to be ignorant and ignore all the other crap. Seems easier that way.
Thanks for the de-stresser. There's something about scrumtious desserts and cute kids and conference that puts everything back into perspective. I feel better already!
That Cheers me up too, Natalie. Can you ship those cute kids here to Utah?
Hi Natalie,
You are so much fun. These are crazy times and it's difficult to not feel crazy yourself from them! I'm so glad for the little joys of life like children and food! Thanks for the website. I have no idea how you found that one, but it's fun!
Love,
Carolyn
Dear Natalie,
I love you - and these great photos. I cannot resist pumpkin photos. Wish we were closer and I could have those darlings over to play.
We saw David and Kathryn on Saturday in Provo, which was wonderful.
Love,
Annette
Post a Comment