Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Week Day Four

I love it when my husband is home! He had the day off yesterday and we had an awesome day. The gym, lunch at our favorite restaurant, and the Children's Museum in the afternoon. Followed by a much needed date. We saw the movie "Taken." I liked it. It was a relaxing and fun day.

This morning, we woke up and took our family to our first annual Valentine's Day breakfast. The kids were so excited!



Love week was pretty great this year. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day, too!

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Great pictures for what sounds like a great day!

Jen said...

I love days like that- especially when they work out!

Mad Queen said...

TWO GREAT PHOTOS... photo number 1, you look GORGEOUS... so natural and beautiful, like an Angelina Jolie that can be glam or barely there and she is stunning... you got it girl! And photo number 2, how can you not love that little buggie with the red ponytails... what a squish. Lots of love friend!