Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love Week Day Two

Today, I woke up to find my planner empty. I love days like that. Not that I have nothing to do. Believe me. I have tons of catching up to do. But I gotta blog first.


I Love that Little E is such a happy member of our family. She is most content when entertaining herself and hangin' with the big kids. She also loves to look at her books.


I love how much Mr. J loves her.


I love seeing Miss M. reading to her little brother. So cute. It is their nightly ritual while I put the baby to bed.

7 comments:

Laura said...

That is SO dang cute and SOOOO dang funny!

KickButtMommy said...

How could you not love those darling kids? M's hair is getting SO long! I love it.

kim dance said...

Congratulations on #5! WOW! Amazing...all I can say!
So email me at kimdance@gmail.com
and I can answer any questions you have about babysitting coop. It is seriously awesome! In fact, Used it this morning!

lani said...

Can you see the Hippo?! What a cute big sister--and still denied the hug! I guess you gotta save them for special occasions :) Loved the video and pics!

Mad Queen said...

Its a toss up which I love more: 1) that your kids perked up and smiled immediately when they saw your camera out or 2) when you tried to get brother to hug sister on camera... both too hilarious for words. What cutie pies!

Heather said...

The pic of Miss M and Big A remind me of a certain Miss N and a different Big A from years and years ago.....

Jen said...

Siblings melt my heart.