"BOY!
No, wait.
It's a GIRL!
Um. Let's come back to it a little later.
(... a few minutes later...)
Huh. I can't tell. It could be a boy or a girl.
But I'm not really not sure."
That was how our ultrasound went a few days ago. But I'm just not satisfied. I MUST know. I'm going to see if I can get to the bottom of this.
Stay tuned...
16 comments:
Oh, no!!! I hate that! I bet it is driving you crazy! You are a planner! It has to be a boy... gotta keep up the pattern!
What a serious bummer.
Wait a minute here. Based on the Hoopes trend, I don't see why you even bother GETTING an ultra sound. We all know it's going to be a boy. Unless of course, you are going to be the first Hoopes family who breaks with tradition, but, come on--that's not your way...
Oh the suspense!
I must know too. I think it is a girl. The Hoopes are on a girl streek.
Oh no! Not you too! This is a bad luck streak. I am so sorry! You've got to get this figured out. I'm so sorry! I can't wait to hear all about it. Ahh!
Ugh, the suspense would kill me too. But I guess I missed somewhere that you were even pregnant...or maybe I just forgot. How fun anyways...lots of busyness at your place :)
what, where have i been, you are pregnant? wonderful news!
i am glad they only saw one baby, not 2. wouldn't that have been fun. :)
ok, so to answer your question about cleaning up the house my friend did a family night about having everyone pitch in together, etc. to keep the house sain enough to live in. then she introduced Garbage Guss. he is a big black trash bag with eyes and a month made from construction paper and glued to the outside of the bag. the deal is the kids needed to make sure everything was off the ground in the whole house before going to bed or garbage guss, who comes out at night would eat it up.
he would keep them in his belly (bag)until the next weeks family night.
your older kids might have fun wih it. working together in the 10 minuted before bedtime to pick everything up off the ground.
as for during the day, i need help with that too.
I forgot you are pregnant!
Garbage Guss sounds like a fun idea.
I am with Kelly, I don't think you are going to break the streak! I really can hardly believe that every last one of us has never had the same gender baby in a row. Amazing. Which brings me to my next question, want some maternity clothes? I have added some nice updates to the collection since you last saw it :) You are totally welcome to them!
So this is just a good excuse to have another ultrasound, right? They've got to comply--it's not fair to leave you in that kind of suspense! If they still aren't able to tell...I predict...a girl!
what a pain! hopefully they can tell next time.
i'm with you, i MUST know too.
That's just wrong! What's your plan now?
Really??!! Did you drink the orange juice? Or the Coke? Or whatever gets your baby moving around?? That really does put a damper on things. We had to wait till Week 30 to find out about Sweetie.
Wow Natalie. That is just crazy. I definitely hope that you get to have another ultrasound. It just doesn't seem fair. I will definitely be staying tuned . . .
I am so sorry! So frustrating! I hope "baby" cooperates soon!
Post a Comment