Thursday, June 04, 2009

Geesh

It's been so long since I've blogged, I forgot what I wrote about last. I actually have a lot to say. I have a ton of posts in my draft folder just waiting to be fine tuned and published.

Life just gets so busy - and when I have a free minute, spending it on the computer is not my first choice.

It's when I don't have a free minute that I like to blog. Putting off things that really need to be done is kind of fun. Makes life more thrilling. Perfecting the art of procrastination is hard work.

Here's a recent favorite picture. More posts coming soon, I promise.

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

She is something else! She looks just like A but with red hair!

Jessica Brown said...

I know the feeling! I've really had to work on not getting on the computer when I should be doing something else.

Can't wait for more posts! Looks like Emily was having fun in that picture!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

She is the CUTEST kid! Maybe this will help you link to us?!

monica said...

oh, you must be enjoying the sunny weather too! i love everything about the summertime!

Allison said...

I like the way you think Natalie. We perform better under a some moderate stress, it makes life more interesting! Adorable picture!

Taryn said...

I absolutely love her hair. I can't wait to see what your next little girl looks like.

Jen said...

So great. Glad to see it has thawed in your neck of the woods...er lakes.

Heather said...

We're waaaaaiiiittiiiiiing.....