As I was perusing through some pictures,
I found a few photos which reveal what life is really like around here.
All I can say is
Where was their mother?
So many sprinkles, so little time.
Sprinklers + Goggles + Cupcakes = The perfect summer afternoon.
(By the way, we did this one month ago. I'm still finding sprinkles each time I clean the floor...)
Uh, what's wrong with this picture?

Typical playroom mayhem.
Typical playroom mayhem.
And this is only the beginning of the day. Trust me, it gets much worse.

We'll stop there.
We'll stop there.
9 comments:
looks like my house on any givne day. dont you just love having creative kids.
I think its great! And you won't be done find sprinkles until December! Its funny how the floor can be spotless and yet they are hiding. . .
Big messes just mean lots of fun.
Cute suit! Liv has the same one. I wish they made it in my size. . .except it just wouldn't look that cute.
The best is the baby playing with scissors. Hey, it's real life baby, somebody should sell tickets. Heck, I'd buy one.
I adore this post.
You are too much.
I don't see the problem with Emily holding the scissors. She's not running with them or anything.....
Okay, I love this. The first table picture is like a snapshot of my life--lots of great ideas to do with my kids and then complete chaos ensues and the "fun" activity turns into hours of me cleaning up and getting mad. Also enjoyed your wish list! Good luck with the baby--is it soon?
Can't help but comment... those pictures are the BEST... they speak MORE than a thousand words... I guess I have missed some great blogs while I have been out of blogging world for the summer.... too busy doing summer things and company while in the states. Good times.
Post a Comment