Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wish List

I wish my shoes fit.
I wish I had something yummy to eat right now.
I wish I were skinny.
I wish my husband had the whole summer off.
I wish I had energy.
I wish my kids hadn't broken our camera.
I wish I could sleep.
I wish that greasy guy at the YMCA didn't touch my belly and try to kiss my cheek.
I wish this baby would get here already.
I wish Veronica Mars would have a fourth season.
I wish groceries would just appear in my cupboards and fridge.
I wish I knew how to make my garden and landscaping beautiful so that I could stop promising myself that I'll really focus on it next year.
I wish I could walk without waddling, sit without wincing, and get up without pain.
I wish Big A understood why I can't give him a piggy back ride.
I wish it were August 1st already - that would mean my mom was here.

17 comments:

lani said...

I feel for you!!! And relate to how you are feeling -- it takes me back to 8/9 months pregnant in a heartbeat. Why can't pregnancy just be 8 months? Who needs that last month? Not me.
Here's to a fast week for you. We are so excited for you and can hardly wait for your good news!

Jenny G said...

After this post your mom just might arrive early:) Hang in there, that ninth month is a killer. I can only imagine what it's like with an additional 4 kids. Bless your sweet heart, you're so close!

Mindy said...

I know you are dying, but I can't believe it's so close to baby #5 coming! It's gone by so fast! (For me.)

Hearing about your aches and pains reminds me why I hope to never to pregnant again. It is horendous! Like being stabbed in the most sensitive place. (At least that's how I described it.)

Hearing about that weird man at the gym made me uncomfortable. Those kind of people always target me, too.

K+N+N+A said...

You're the best, Nat! I'm wishing for Aug to come very quickly for you. We miss you! Hang in there. :)

Love,
Nicole (and Kevin and Noah)
@>->--

Heather said...

I wish I could make it all better for you :(

p.s. I love Veronica Mars, too.

Brooke said...

Natalie, you are a wonder. Honestly. I just keep wishing we could pop back over to your house and help you rather than having brought our foursome to you in such a needy exhausted state. I'm so glad your mom is almost on her way. I wish for you that these weeks will whiz by.

Heather said...

Oh - one more thing. Check out http://alice.com/

You can buy most of your household stuff online, have it delivered (free shipping), and never have to take four kids to the store again. Well.... at least to buy toilet paper.

KickButtMommy said...

I can relate to pretty much everything you just said. Especially the 4th season of VM. I find myself walking around saying "Veronica Mars" in that way everyone says her name.

Taryn said...

Nat- I'm so glad your mom is coming. I could mot have done it without mine. Those last few weeks are pretty rough though. We are thinking of you and excited for your little girl.

My Many Coloured Days said...

How did you capture that last month of pregnacy so picture perfectly - and in point form too?! WISHING you relief and a wonderful delivery that will make more than all your wishes come true.

bsmith13 said...

Hey Natalie,

You can make at least one of your wishes come true. Next time you are at the Y, just place your knee rapidly between the greasy guys... you get the idea.

Marti said...

Hang in there...

The best part about having twins is I only had to suffer 37 weeks.

Jen said...

Hey- I am reading this when a wish has come true! Thank goodness for moms. Baby and school so soon! Good luck!

Keri said...

ymca guy ----GROSSSSSSSS. Dont worry natalie. school will soon start and most of your list will come true. i am sure you are so excited for your little girl.

Jill said...

That's a pretty good wish list!! I have a few on there too :)

Mad Queen said...

LOVE the wish list... especially the part about "Mom" being there... that means you have a helpful Momma and so do I... LOVE when my Mom visits!

OH, and Glenn and I were TOTALLY bummed when Veronica Mars ended...wasn't that the best show ever???!!!! Seriously people, there are FANS out there! Happy to know another fan.

lots of love,
Tracey

Mad Queen said...

LOVE the wish list... especially the part about "Mom" being there... that means you have a helpful Momma and so do I... LOVE when my Mom visits!

OH, and Glenn and I were TOTALLY bummed when Veronica Mars ended...wasn't that the best show ever???!!!! Seriously people, there are FANS out there! Happy to know another fan.

lots of love,
Tracey