Friday was our last day in London. We started out on Portabello Road (which I've already blogged about) and stumbled upon George Orwell's house:
We also headed to Burrough's Food Market. This place was Awesome! Since Drew & I enjoy cooking and working with the freshest ingredients, this was a fascinating place for us. Yes, I am posting more pictures of food. Consider yourself warned. 
Look at the amazing colors of those veggies!
Octopus, anyone? (Um, yeah, no thanks.)
Some of these wild animals were still dripping blood.
Takes the word "fresh" to a whole new level.
Candies...
Brownies, my true love. I am now going to serve all my brownies in a tower. Just like this one.
Fantastic Curry
Later, we met up with Kathryn & Jenny for afternoon tea (herbal for us, duh) at The Orangery in Kensington Gardens. It was Lovely!
The View outside the Orangery Tea Room
The scrumptiousness
Me, Jenn & Kathryn
(It's always so fun to be the worst looking one in the picture.
That's ok, not much hope for me when my MIL looks like that. You should see the London pictures I didn't post. Ugh. )
To end the day, we had a peaceful walk around Kensington Park
2 comments:
You look beautiful, Natalie, but not as beautiful as those brownies. OH YUMMMMMYYYY!
I need to get myself out of the country! Natalie, you are always beautiful to me.
Post a Comment