Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oops, I Kinda Forgot to Post For awhile, Didn't I?


And that's it for our London trip. It was unforgettable!



Speaking of unforgettable ...

Did I mention that on our way home, we went to the wrong airport? I didn't mention that since we arrived at the Gatwick Airport, we assumed we were departing from the same one? Or how once we arrived at Gatwick and inquired about checking in, the lovely people behind the counter told us that our flight was actually departing from Heathrow Airport?

Well, if I forgot to tell you that, then I must have neglected to mention that after paying $200 for a taxi (merry freaking Christmas) to race us to Heathrow, we checked in right by gate Number ONE and the employee told us we just barely made it, so we better hurry and RUN to gate fifty-six.

FIFTY-SIX!!

Yes, we had to run through FIFTY-FIVE gates to make our flight. My husband has long legs. So I was toast. But, we made it home, and we're so glad we did.

Well. I, uh, took a very long and very unintentional hiatus from blogging. But, I'm back for more. If you're reading this, thanks for sticking with me.

Up next: Some long overdue posts and pictures to celebrate the revival of Never A Dull Moment!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, Natalie! I've missed your posts! I look forward to many more posts and hopefully lots of good Hoopes kids stories, gym stories, grocery shopping chronicles, and all the other tales we've come to love from neveradullmoment.

Mindy said...

I'm always so excited to see you post! Your London trip looked amazing.

Jakob said it was super great to see Drew! Someday we'll all get together again. Someday....

Kathryn said...

Natalie,
It was great to see your London pictures. I hadn't taken pictures at Buruogh Market, so I'm going to steal yours. Those were great times weren't they!?