Thursday, November 05, 2009

London Continued

Monday was awesome! We started out looking at some shops along Portabello Road




Next, the Tate Museum of Modern Art. If you're in the mood for lots of Picasso, Warhol, and Pollock, this is the place for you.



Near the museum is Shakespeare's Globe Theatre! (Too bad it was closed for the season.)



We also visited the Tower of London. We saw the Crown Jewels and the armory of King Henry VII. Amazing.






In the evening, we saw Wicked!
Am I the only one who could see this again and again?

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

No! I have seen it 4 times and am itching to see it again!

Jen said...

All I can say is I am so envious!!!!

Anonymous said...

No Natalie you aren't the only one who could see it over and over again, but unfortunately I haven't seen yet and Teeny has seen it twice.

-Michal

Jessica Brown said...

So awesome. I miss you guys. I miss everyone. Come to Utah for Christmas! :)

Allison said...

I just love these London posts!! We lived there when I was in middle school and it is my most favorite city! The picture of you and D by the Roman Baths is gorgeous. The National Gallery is the best. I want to live there. And Wicked is amazing. I have seen it once and it ain't enough!!

Mad Queen said...

Whoa... nothing says why/how you got to go to London!? I want more details... I know, mother of 5 kids under 8 does not leave you much room for the details.

SOOOO happy for you to get this trip. You deserve it. Wow, lucky lady! London is definitely on my "to do" list.

Love these pics!

Mad Queen said...

Oh, and I too could see WICKED 100 times... I cry every time during certain parts "because I knew you.." gorgeous! My kids know the words back and forth and they were the Wicked cast for Halloween this year... post to come!

Sarah said...

Did your blog died?? BEcause: long time, no post. :'(