In the early days of this blog, I had fun being creative with it. What a great outlet this has been for me to be opinionated, officious, yet hopefully not offensive.
I will still use this blog to be opinionated and officious. But, I'm probably not going to have so many feel-good, cutesy posts anymore.
Let's be honest. I've got a whole crew to take care of. A home to manage. Food to cook, laundry to fold, noses to wipe, all while trying to find the time to exercise.
(Translation: Not as much time to make my blog clever.)
This blog is now going to be more about daily happenings and how I make our house run.
(Translation: Short posts with lots of pictures.)
Let's begin with my Getting Down to Business series.
What's that you say? Tune in tomorrow to find out.
1 comment:
I'm with you. Except you are witty and fun so even your short posts are awesome.
Post a Comment