What's the difference between this picture
And this one?
If you guessed bangs, you'd be right.
Okay, okay.
I also showered, dressed and put make-up on in the second picture.
But that's not the point.
Now, the real question is: Do I like it?
I'll let you know.
Speaking of New Looks, if you are reading this in your google reader (or equivalent),
click over to my actual blog page to see the updated design.
I love the way it turned out!
P.S. Halloween was great - here's our one and only picture before my camera battery died.
| Tinkerbell, Kitty, Cowboy, Peter Pan and a Bunny. I'll do themes next year, I swear! I say that every year. Who am I kidding? |

5 comments:
Gorgeous mommy and darling kids. Love the new look for you AND the blog.
Baby E is the cutest tinkerbell I've ever seen. And your bangs look great. You always look beautiful, but what a fun change.
I LOVE seeing your kids in those costumes!
Once upon a time, Tinkerbell gave Peter Pan a Kitty for Christmas. He actually wanted a new hat, so she told him to ask the Easter Bunny to bring him a Cowboy costume in time for Halloween.
You totally did a theme this year.
***
I love the bangs -- they seem youthful looking in a sophisticated adult sort of way, if that makes sense.
Bangs- just like high school! Always cute.
Post a Comment