Oh my goodness my stomach hurts from laughing. Picture picture!I can only laugh because its not my hair, if it was my hair I would be crying. Ahh still laughing.
Um. PICTURE PLEASE.
Shoot! Noooooo! Remember that time what I said about James? Pretty sure it's true of you, too. But still--sorry.
I spit Diet Coke all over my keyboard when I scrolled down to good old Edith. Thanks for the laugh!
I don't believe it. Your hair is always great. Sorry if you don't like it. That was a funny post. We all feel that way sometimes.
I agree! How hard is it? I have hoping for something like those pictures and after two years decided it would be easier to just grow it long again.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my goodness my stomach hurts from laughing. Picture picture!
I can only laugh because its not my hair, if it was my hair I would be crying.
Ahh still laughing.
Um. PICTURE PLEASE.
Shoot! Noooooo! Remember that time what I said about James? Pretty sure it's true of you, too. But still--sorry.
Shoot! Noooooo! Remember that time what I said about James? Pretty sure it's true of you, too. But still--sorry.
I spit Diet Coke all over my keyboard when I scrolled down to good old Edith.
Thanks for the laugh!
I don't believe it. Your hair is always great. Sorry if you don't like it. That was a funny post. We all feel that way sometimes.
I agree! How hard is it? I have hoping for something like those pictures and after two years decided it would be easier to just grow it long again.
Post a Comment