Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Week in Pictures

I love that they planned this pose themselves. And I love Emily's cat whiskers.


Drew's business travels while we were building snowmen.
It snowed four times while he was gone.
Bitter?  I'm not bitter. Why do you ask?

Breakfast on Valentine's Day


No caption needed



The energy company graciously wasted a tree to mail me a letter informing me that we are not energy efficient compared to our neighbors. Perhaps others would use the same amount of energy if they were ever home, if they ever cooked, or did their own cleaning and laundry.  Imagine the energy they'd use if they took care of their own kids!



German Chocolate Pie is harder to eat than one would think.


BBQ chicken pizza I made for dinner one night. Most kids asked if they could have cereal instead. 


Big A's Valentine to me. It reads:
"Dear Mom:
 You do so much for us,
When we are on the Bus
Each and every way,
You swish and swipe all day.
Mom loves us and so you see,
We are a happy family!"


Chocolate. Oh, how I love thee!


9 comments:

Jen said...

Haha. That energy efficient letter is hilarious.

KickButtMommy said...

Woo-HOO! She's back! That is a serious snow man. Awesome. Drew is lame for not taking his wifey on his business trips. I adore that red hair oh so much. M looks TOO grown up. Weird. And I fell the exact same way about chocolate. Oh, and LOVE the valentine.

Heidi Howard said...

Never A Dull Moment is the perfect title. I feel that way and I only have two ninos!!!

Heidi Howard said...

Never A Dull Moment is the perfect title. I feel that way and I only have two ninos!!!

belliesue said...

So Fun! I like how you swish and swipe all day long!

Jessica said...

I love your valentine! And wow, you are so right in your comments to the energy company! I can't believe your kids wanted cereal instead of your awesome looking pizza. Call me next time ;) You should totally link up with instafriday (link on my blog).

BrookeHoopes said...

Oh Natalie. I love your posts. Each and every time. So fun to see these recent pictures of your kids and glimpse your life. You're a wonder Natalie! Such a great Mom.

Taryn said...

What a fun sum up, makes me miss you all though. I thought our Utah winter was bad, it was probably worse for you. Your kids are getting so big. We will see you this summer, right?

Kathryn said...

I totally laughed at your energy efficient post. Ha Ha