Friday, March 01, 2013

What My Life Looks Like:

What $300 looks like



What cuteness looks like





What my mudroom looks like after all the cuteness (see above)



What dinner looks like after a long, over scheduled Saturday

What Sprite looks like just before it is dumped upside down all over Mom's shoes....




What a Sunday afternoon looks like.
A game of "Duck, Duck, Grey Duck"
aka "Duck, Duck, Goose."

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Don't you love how $300 never seems to be a lot at Costco? Even though it fills up the cart - it still seems like you barely scratched the surface of what you'd really like to buy...

Jessica Brown said...

Lol about the sprite. Way to keep it real. I've missed these faces.

KickButtMommy said...

I just had a cart like that and the lady asked me if it was for a month. She died when I told her two weeks if I stretched it, but probably one. Her jaw dropped.

Natalie said...

I know, Heather! I get the same questions!! that cart full of food lasts us one week. Maybe 10 days if I stretch it. It's fascinating to me just how much my kids can eat. ;)

Kathryn said...

I like this post. Especially because we don't get to see you in real life often.