Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Andrew's List of Favorites


Andrew's list of favorites:


Favorite appliance: Dishwasher. Especially the basket with all the sharp things.


Favorite drink to spill: Milk or applejuice. Anything that will become sticky or smelly if not wiped immediately.


Favorite form of communication: Biting, wrestling, scratching, pinching and throwing.

Favorite way to sleep: Bum up in the air.

Favorite kitchen accessory: Pots and pans. They are really loud when you throw them.

Favorite cereal to dump all over the floor: Total. I keep trying for the Grapenuts, but mom always catches me. I can really make her run.


Favorite game: Peek-a-boo with your ears.


Favorite passtime: Grab Megan's hair and pull, Pull, PULL!

Favorite sport: Playing in the lake. Any lake will do.

Favorite guilty pleasure: Unraveling a brand new roll of toilet paper.

Andrew, what's one item you never leave the house without? Binky.

If Andrew could write the rules of the house: Spitting out your food would be considered good table manners and anybody's toothbrush is fair game. Also, splashing around in the toilet wouldn't be so taboo.

My favorite things about Andrew: His hugs, smiles, kisses, sweetness and his curiosity. His thick dark hair, whether long or short (post mom's failed attempt to give it a little trim). I also love that he doesn't talk back to me yet.


2 comments:

D-dawg said...

Andrew is really cute and has so much hair!!!

Kelly said...

Natalie, that's it! You've motivated me to blog. I spent the whole day blogging! Your blog is beautiful...I love seeing your kids, who I MISS!

Thanks for making me smile!