
Don't you just love the Fall? We had such a great time picking out some pumpkins at a nearby apple orchard a few weeks ago. We proudly set our pumpkins out on our front porch to celebrate the season, with plans to carve them later. However, it's been just cold enough that the pumpkins have frozen and we need to go buy new ones... (I don't think the kids will mind). We'll carve them this weekend and then make some carmel apples. Yum.
Did I mention that I love the Fall? So, I want to hear from you - What are some of your favorite Fall traditions?
3 comments:
The fall is the best! I love the pictures at the pumpkin patch! But pumpkins freezing in October? Something is seriously wrong with the weather these days! Winter gets a little greedy and takes up way too much of the year. We had to bring our jack-o-lanterns in last night so they didn't get covered in snow.
My favorite fall tradition is getting together with family for Thanksgiving--can't wait! We have loved going to the pumpkin patch too. I love getting out the fall clothes, drinking hot chocolate with Jared on cold nights, raking big leaf piles for the kids (well, the raking isn't so fun but the kids love to jump in the piles). What else? Jared would say what he loves best about the fall is the football (BYU, specifically).
Megan looks exactly like Drew in that picture! How cute!
Heath
Post a Comment