Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas!

Here's a sneak peek into our Christmas. You'll notice the kids having a great time with their loot. The final photos show what I like to call "The Christmas Explosion: The Morning After." We had a wonderful Christmas. Hope you did too!







6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Natalie! Those are amazing pictures. What a beautiful family picture!

Miss you guys!
Heather

D-dawg said...

super cute pictures! I love the family one. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Our family room looked just like that.

Anonymous said...

Ha! We bought the same striped paper at Target!
Great minds and all that, except for the fact that my house still looks like the Morning After and will never ever look like your cleaned up room.
H

Mindy said...

What a fun Christmas you guys had! It looks like the kids were very happy with all their treasures. And that family picture is SOOOOO beautiful! Your hair Natalie - perfect! I think yours will be the next style I try!

D-dawg said...

I think it's really smart to change your blog address and it looks like you've taken your name off of things. That's good, I need to do that. And, I am with you on the scary movie thing... I NEVER watch them anymore.

D-dawg said...

by the way, if you have time can you tell me how you changed your address and kept all of your blog archives etc. thanks!