Did I ever show you the roses Drew bought me? Even better was that they lasted forever! Speaking of luxuries, here you see James & Megan enjoying a rare treat: A Bubble Bath!
This photo reminded me that it's necessary to treat yourself to something a little fun, out of the ordinary, or even a bit luxurious from time to time. Here are the things I've put on my list of luxuries to do for myself: A bubble bath, paint my nails (it's been almost two years since I've done that!), shower before taking care of the kids in the morning, have an uninterrupted cup of hot chocolate. This should be fun! What are some simple luxuries you do for yourselves? I'd love more ideas!
4 comments:
Natalie, your hair is absolutely gorgeous! That is the best cut on you! It looks perfect! Still hate you for your perfect skin. Oh well, we can't ALL have it all! :)
Luxuries: walking through barnes and nobles with a starbucks hot chocolate, reading a book while laying in bed, talking on the phone with no screaming kids in the background, a pedicure, a date with my husband, watching cheesy lifetime movies in bed, a bath, any moments of quiet in an otherwise noisy day.
I love the haircut and you have the prettiest eyes by the way. Luxuries for me are: a weekly date with Dave, girls night out, a pan of rice krispy treats for myself only, naps every once in awhile, and getting a nice haircut... I just feel like spending a lot on a haircut is worth it. I do love baths but would rather sit in a hot tub. We want to buy one some day.
Don't you love how roses can brighten up your whole house for a week or so? Way to go, Drew. And thanks for the reminder to find a few luxuries in life. Not a bad idea at all. I'd give some of mine, but my life isn't feeling too luxurious right now. But maybe I will treat myself to some brownies tonight, with ice cream, and whipped cream and nuts. Now I'm dreamin'...
LOVE your haircut Natalie! There's not much that feels better than a great day at the salon and coming home happy with your haircut. And little luxuries? Well, I dream of sitting by a nicely lit window on a quiet afternoon with a really great book. I also love evening walks when the weather is nice with Rich and the kids.
Post a Comment