If nothing else, I hope the pictures immediately following will provide you with a good laugh. While late to church, we tried to get a quick picture of the all kids ... happy and cooperating. Here was the result:
Despite the picture fiasco, we enjoyed our Easter weekend. Here we are making masterpieces of our eggs.
And here are the kids Easter morning. The Easter Bunny leaves a trail from their bedroom doors to their Easter Bakets. The trail is little "cotton tails" (cotton balls). You can see them following the trail in the second picture.


Here is our outside Easter Egg Hunt after dinner.

Here is our outside Easter Egg Hunt after dinner.
Here are some other Easter activities we did. The kids made bird's nests from All Bran cereal (made the same way you would make rice krispie treats). The eggs are ofcourse, chocolate eggs. Andrew's eggs didn't even last for the picture. As you can see, his mouth is blissfully full. And James won a coloring contest at school! 

I also have to include the picture of our delicious Easter dinner. The strawberry shortcake was a success. So, I thought I'd provide angle one and angle two for your viewing pleasure. 
8 comments:
Isn't coloring eggs fun? I bet your kids sure were excited for the Easter Bunny. And all of these meals you make, boy do they look good. I bet they taste as good as they look.
Callie
Yes, the more children you get the harder it is to take a decent picture! :) Love them though. They tell a great story.
Your food looks yummy! I think you are a very good cook!
Natalie those pictures are so funny to me! We had the same struggle before church and then I ended up taking some after church that worked better. Kids are funny with not wanting pictures. Your 3 kids are really cute. Fun activities and delicious meal! good job!
Wow Nat you guys look like you had a great weekend, in spite of the first pictures at the top! That dinner looks delicious. When you get a minute sometime send me your recipes for the salad and potatoes and ham! :) As if you'll ever have a minute. :)
Those pics of the strawberry shortcake brought back some good memories...I was 10, Drew had decided to play an April Fool's Joke and switch out the sugar and salt...and lets just say that dessert was ruined. No one was sadder than Drew who had really looked forward to the strawberry shortcake. This has become one of my kids' favorite stories...they often request to hear about when Uncle Drew played the April Fool's Joke on the strawberry shortcake.
The kids look adorable. I know we'd all love to see the kids smiling perfectly, but looking back, even the pictures with kids crying are going to be just as precious. Megan looked like you could just plop her right into an Easter basket and she'd look perfect.
Nat, we experienced the same thing. Except, I was the one who provoked the kids displeasure because I was frustrated that they were getting grass stains on new clothes.
Needless to say, I'm leaving the picture taking to Brooke from now on.
Can't wait to see you guys.
Natalie! That dinner looks so yummy and beautiful. Wow! And you guys really know how to celebrate -- what fun crafts and things with the kids. I love those top pictures. It is so hard to get everyone happy at the same time, let alone to be happy in a picture.
First I have to comment on the food because it's all I can think about. Yummy! You are an inspiration to me. I should be requesting recipes, but I'm really just wishing we could come to your house for dinner. Like the old days. Those Easter pictures of your kids are adorable! I love their outfits, especially Megan's dress!
Post a Comment