The Land of the 10,000 Big-Blow-Up-Christmas-Thingies.
This is what you'll find in front of a typical home while driving through the neighborhoods in our town. Honestly - I've never seen so many before.
And what's with Sponge Bob? Yeah, Sponge Bob is the first thing I think of when I celebrate Christmas.
Oh no! We have a big-blow-up-thingy down. I repeat. A big-blow-up-thingy is down!
11 comments:
Totally agree. Ths SpongeBob is out of place - but it made me laugh the most when I saw it :)
You are too funny Natalie! I think we should start a petition. I wonder what the license plates would look like?
I miss you. I think of Sponge Bob too. I am jealous of your snow. Not one flake here, but inches of rain...
Wow, you guys have lots of snow up there.
We're lucky as far as blow-up things go. We have none in our neighborhood. But we have lots of elderly here too. So, I guess that's why.
That recipe looks great. I'll have to try that. Have you ever made it with ice cream in the middle? Bet that would be good.
Oh man! I hope I don't offend anyone, but I think those things are so tachy. I guess kids like em though!
The snow looks awful! I'm glad I don't live there.
Enjoy!!!!!!
I totally didn't mean for this to be a mean post either, but it kind of sounds like way huh. I promise, I am nice!! lol
That is too funny!! I am NOT a fan of those things personally!
Hey Natalie, Iam glad you found my blog. My address is www.chadnsara.blogspot.com. Chad loves those blow up things. Chad talked me into buying one at Walmart this year of Santa. We just have one though not a million like your neighbors. How many do you have? He He.
I agree that those are just ugly... and Sponge BOB??? I like your new look, by the way. How is little Emily doing?
I hate em too. SOrry.
PS Smitty- where did you find Emily's blessing dress? Do you have any ideas for me as to where to look?
Yea I totally think of Sponge bob too.
Not! What in the world? Thats hilarious.
Are you guys freezing? It makes me cold just looking at that picture. I hope you have full body suits to keep out the cold!
Post a Comment