I really enjoyed reading about your kids and getting to know them a little better. Especially since we don't see you that often. Your pictures are so cute, but we do need to see some of you too with your cute belly (can't wait to see your next adorable child).
5 comments:
Oh my heck, if i could look as good as you do at 8 1/2 months, I would LOVE it!
I loved your posts about your kids. So fun to read more about each one, since I don't get to see you guys much anymore.
I'm with you on the church bag. So big. So heavy - but can't live without it. And I only have two kids!
please! you are the cutest pregnant mom. I want a belly shot!!
So much fun! Haven't seen them all in a while, but we want to see the mama!
I really enjoyed reading about your kids and getting to know them a little better. Especially since we don't see you that often. Your pictures are so cute, but we do need to see some of you too with your cute belly (can't wait to see your next adorable child).
Post a Comment