She is here!
Introducing baby
Sarah
born Sunday,
August 9th at 7:28 pm
8 lbs 4 oz
20 inches long
Both mom and baby are doing great. 

The kids can't get enough of her.
Hmmmm. I wonder what happens if I poke right HERE.
What a wonderful family I have.
Too cute - had to post the following pictures. Thanks for obliging me.
Miss M's birthday was the day after Baby S was born. We brought her presents to the hospital. She was thrilled!
Favorite one-liners from Big A since we've been home:
"Mom, your hair looks longer."
"It's a girl and it's name is Lilly."
"She's not yours mom. She's mine."
(Notice the protective get-your-hands-away-from-her gesture)
Yay, her eyes are open!
Her first bath. Uh... not so sure about this, guys!
Much better. Time to eat (again) and then sleep (again).
27 comments:
Congratulations guys! WOW, you might have the cutest family ever. Little Sarah is so sweet. I wish I lived closer and could come and hold her. You are an awesome Mom Natalie! Good job getting through pregnancy #5! Your family is beautiful.
Congratulations! She's darling!!
She is absolutely perfect and I have been waiting on pins and needles for this post. She has those amazing Hoopes/Smith combo lips that are to die for and just the cutest little nose. Love the name Sarah and think you did a fabulous job yet again Nat! With both the name and the baby!
p.s. fun to see your mom there.
She is beautiful! And you look AMAZING! Let me know what I can do to help!
She's beautiful Natalie! Congratulations!!!! So happy to know she is here safe and sound. Your family is darling.
Hope Sara's a great sleeper for you :)
All our love!
Congrats! What a cute family. She will be one spoiled little girl with love.
Hooray!!! She is adorable and I'm so glad she is finally here! Is your mom still there to help you? It looks like little Sarah is getting plenty of love and a grand-slam welcome into the family. Congrats!!!
How wonderful! It looks like everyone is so happy to have her around!
Congratulations! She's gorgeous.
Now big Sarah wants to meet little Sarah. How bout if we come visit on Sunday? Hah! Just kidding! But only about the visiting on Sunday part. Everything else is true.
Congratulations Natalie and family! We are so excited for Sarah's arrival and can't wait to meet her. She is beautiful. I wish you lots of happy sleep! Let us know how we can help make that happen.
She is so beautiful!
I wish that I could meet her in real life.
I love that Big A is protective of her--that is sweet.
And, Natalie, I am mostly happy for you that you have a beautiful little girl and that you are no longer pregnant.
Congrats!
so many cute pictures!!
congrats!
Great pictures! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is really a beautiful baby (pretty lips). And you look amazing. I'll bet you're so happy NOT to be pregnant anymore! That last month can be brutal. Hope you're getting some sleep!
OH...and if I would have had a girl this last time, I would have named her Sarah. Love it.
What a beauty! We are so happy for you guys. It is so fun to see how excited all of the kids are to have her here. I bet M and J will be such good helpers too.
Congratulations! We love you guys!
Congratulations!! Your family is darling!
She's perfect. Congratulations Natalie & family... what a wonderful blessing a baby is. Enjoy!!
Congrats! Can't wait to meet Baby Sarah. She's beautiful and is lucky to have two wonderful parents as well as four great siblings.
Could she be more beautiful only hours after she was born? love the pictures. what a great looking family!!!
Too cute for words. Alyson says she is a princess because all girls are princesses. " All Hail (or is it hale???)Princess Sarah ", sounds pretty regal doesn't it. We hope everyone is healthy and happy.
Congrats, Smitty! Another beauty!!
Oh Natalie!!! I'm just so thriled for you guys. That last shot said it the best - the little yawn with the sweet fingers. So darling. How I love this newborn stage so much! You have a beautiful family! And she's coming at just the right time - school will be starting and you should hopefully (fingers crossed) get a bit more of a break :)
Also - love the picture of Drew with Sarah. That's a common position in our home from newborn stage to now. All the kids love being on Dad's stomach when he's lying down.
We miss you guys and keep you in our thoughts.
Oh Natalie, bless your heart for having another baby...you are such a special mother and I pray for you to relax and enjoy the ride. Sarah is gorgeous and I love seeing her siblings oooh and ahhh over her... life does not get more precious than that! I am very happy for you. Remember I call the first few months (or year) after having a baby, my "PRINCESS TIME"... that means that it is time to just sleep when you can, relax, take lots of pictures and not worry about a clean house or loosing weight... it is just time to enjoy that new baby who will grow so fast. Keep this in mind and let go.
LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
-Tracey
Oh Natalie, bless your heart for having another baby...you are such a special mother and I pray for you to relax and enjoy the ride. Sarah is gorgeous and I love seeing her siblings oooh and ahhh over her... life does not get more precious than that! I am very happy for you. Remember I call the first few months (or year) after having a baby, my "PRINCESS TIME"... that means that it is time to just sleep when you can, relax, take lots of pictures and not worry about a clean house or loosing weight... it is just time to enjoy that new baby who will grow so fast. Keep this in mind and let go.
LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
-Tracey
Yay! Sarah is beautiful, as is the rest of your family. I can't believe you have 5 kids! It seems like it wasn't so long ago that James and Maika were sitting on the grass next to the b-ball courts, watching their dads play dunk ball. Congratulations!
Congrats Natalie and Drew. We love you and we love her! I can't wait to meet her. Wish we were closer!
Post a Comment